I have added an image to my template/contract/draft and want to remove it - how can I do that?
If you have used one of the features within our Editor and Added a photo to the body of your contract draft or template, you can quickly delete it by following these steps:
- Position your mouse cursor right before the Image within the Editor
- Press on Delete command (or Backspace plus Fn buttons on Mac) on your Keyboard
- First - any available space before the photo will be removed
- Keep clicking on Delete until the photo is reached and removed as well:
- Remember to Save all changes for the new editing to be saved
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us anytime by contacting our Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.