The recipients of your contract drafts can now add actionable suggestions directly to the document (also known as redlining).
No more switching between tools to discuss changes and amend your drafts. You will have everything in one place for complete redlining functionality.
If you are familiar with Microsoft Word track changes-functionality, you will feel right at home.
- With the new company sharing module, you can now share your drafts and contracts with anyone from your team by utilizing an automatically fetched list of contacts.
- Here is what happens to all collaborators in your shared drafts when you send them for signatures.
- And if you no longer need to share a document, you can easily unshare both drafts and contracts.
What's new in the Automation Builder?
- Your forms can be automatically pre-filled with data and sent to specific recipients.
- That means a form can be filled out faster without inserting data manually.
- Avoid data inconsistency by automating the pre-filling of forms based on the needed trigger.
There are many possible ways of using the new automation builder trigger "form is completed."
For instance, completing a new hire form can trigger the creation of an employment contract in Contractbook.
Or the completion of a loan agreement form triggers the creation of a new "Loan agreement" draft in Contractbook, including all filled in by the respondent form details.
- The new automation "data field updated" trigger allows you to start your automations when a data field value is updated in the selected document.
- Now you can use variables (data fields, signee, or party details from the selected document) or text to find a private or shared folder.
- If such a folder does not exist, it will be created automatically when the automation runs.
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.