What's new in Contractbook
Redesigned document page with improved functionalities such as filter search, sorting, and tabular views
Your document list page allows you extra functionalities such as tabular view, advanced filtering, sorting, and the option of creating new custom views.
Here are the benefits of the Contractbook document page:
- Get a clear overview of your contracts and their details instantly.
- Eliminate the time spent searching for data within a contract.
- Meet all audit/certification requirements with the ability to find and show contracts smoothly.
- Effortlessly find the right contracts exactly when you need them.
- Distinguish easily which documents are coming in from your vendors and which ones are going out from your organization to others.
With the new document page, you gain a clear and concise overview of all your documents, and their data is centralized in one place to make them both accessible and actionable:
The document list page enables you to:
- Take action on your documents.
- Better manage data fields.
- Cohesive usage of data fields across documents, including default data fields, to maximize correct use of document data and achieve useful contract analytics.
New tables with improved functionality
- Resize the width of individual columns and the entire table flawlessly.
- Manipulate the table's design by merging and splitting cells.
- Customize the formatting of separate or multiple table cells at once.
Read more about all tables' new functionalities here.
Are your contracts scattered and inaccessible in folders, sub-folders, and emails?
Use AI Import to tackle the old contracts you need to keep an eye on and turn chaos into clarity.
You will get an immediate overview of your contract data so you can take timely action on upcoming deadlines.
Eliminate manually maintained spreadsheets and spend your time where it is most needed.
Do you often manually look up contract data and miss important contract deadlines?
By automatically finding key data points in imported contracts and adding them as metadata fields, AI Import empowers you to:
- Establish an immediate overview of critical contract data in one place.
- 💸 Spend fewer hours searching and reading through active contracts
- 💸 Spend less money on multiple tools to manage your contracts
- Schedule and delegate timely action on contracts that have upcoming deadlines.
- 💸 Save budget on timely cancellation or re-negotiation of (vendor) contracts
- 💸 Spend fewer hours chasing after internal contract owners
- Share and export contract data with the organization.
- 💸 Save amount of hours collecting contract data manually
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.