Extended data field capabilities in automations
- It is no longer necessary to choose a specific template or contract to access data field variables in automations.
- Creating distinct automation for each of your templates to utilize their specific data fields is no longer required.
- Here are all the triggers and actions that support this new feature:
How can I use the new data field automations?
Default "Expiration reminder task" automation
- Creating this default automation on your team owner's account ensures that no team member would ever miss a vital contract expiration anymore.
- The default data field automation workflow can be applied to any other important data field for your team's procedures.
You can read more about the option of creating tasks in bulk here and the automatic creation of tasks in our Automation builder here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.