What's new in Contractbook
Custom contract types and data fields in AI Import
We are working on giving you more control over the data you extract from your legacy contracts!
You can now create custom contract types and data fields for AI Import to extract and save them for future use. The power is in your hands!
Getting on top of key dates and details is already effortless with AI Import. But imagine having the power to choose the data fields you want to search for in your own contract types.
Now you can! In just three easy steps:
Create your new custom contract type.
- Create your new custom data fields.
- Upload your contracts and let our AI do the rest.
Click here to learn more about the new AI feature.
New Automation Trigger: Contract verified ✨
- You can now trigger an automated workflow based on verifying a contract imported with our AI Import.
- Allows you full flexibility to configure your custom automations on AI-imported contracts.
- Enforce AI Import automation workflows across your team to ensure no contracts slip through.
- Click here to learn more.
New date calculation based on variables in your Automations
- You can now use variable number input for any date calculations.
- This allows you to connect different data sets depending on individual date data fields available in the same contract.
- For example, you can calculate the Expiration or Renewal dates of contracts dynamically by adding the data field showing the expiry/renewal terms to the start date of the contract.
- Click here to learn more about this new addition to the automatic "data transform" action.
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.