- You can find an overview of all your team members' contracts in the team folder.
- The team folder will only be accessible to team owners, admins, and those team members (or viewers) who have been granted permission to see other team members' contracts.
- The access to the folder will always be managed by the team owner or any of the admins:
Where can I find the team folder?
1. Under the Contracts tab, you will find your team folder under the folders menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. To see your team's contracts, click on the team documents folder and then on your team's name:
- From the left-hand sidebar, you can choose the name of specific team members (to see the contracts of a particular member, you need the owner to enable your permissions for visibility).
Only the owner and active or deactivated team members will have their names on this list. Viewers and admins will not be displayed for other members of the same team because their documents are private.
3. You can use filters and attributes to select the contracts in your team folder and tags to organize the tabular view further under your account.
Note: Tags added to documents are only visible under your account and are not accessible to anyone else within the team.
Using teams allows you to safely share your Contractbook plan, automations, and documents with relevant members, increasing transparency and collaboration.
If you still need additional information or assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time via our Online Support Chat or email.