Using teams allows you to share your Contractbook plan, automations, and documents safely with the relevant members, increasing transparency and collaboration.
If you have more than one person regularly amending or sending contracts, setting up a team is worth your consideration.
The team owner will be able to see all team members' contracts or uploads in the team folder, edit their drafts, invite people to the team as members or viewers, control access permissions, remove viewers, and deactivate members. Read more about the different roles within a team here.
The following steps will guide you on how to establish your own Contractbook Team.
How to create a team?
- Go to the Team tab in the top menu bar.
- To initiate the process click on the blue button called Create a team.Note: If you cannot press Create a team, you are probably already part of a team (you can only be an active member or owner of one team at a time).
Contact your team owner or our Support team if you need further assistance.
- Add a team name and confirm by clicking Save.
- Add your company logo.
- The logo you add here will be the default logo in all your team contracts unless the contract template specifies another specific logo to be used.
- Your Contractbook platform will also be white-labeled by the uploaded team logo.
- In addition, the team logo under your Teams tab will act as the branding (white-labeling) of the email notifications sent from your team to any external collaborators.
It will be displayed a the top of all emails coming from Contractbook that support your team's activities:
If you are initiating the process of creating a team for your company, you will also automatically be added as an owner and the first active member during this step.
How do I get notified if I have been added to a Team?
If you have activated the emails and in-app notifications under your Profile settings, you will receive an email and in-app notification when a team owner invites you to join their team.
Once you accept the invitation, you will receive the following in-app notification under your Contractbook account:
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.