If you have contract templates that you always send to the same recipients, you can automatically autofill all their contact details every time you send contracts to them by saving them directly in your Contractbook template.
How to save party and signee details in my Contractbook template?
- From the Templates tab, first, open the template you want to edit.
- Fill in the Party details at the top of the template.
- If needed, you can add more parties.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the template and fill in the signature fields.
- If needed, you can add more signees linked to the same party.
- Click on the blue button Save changes to confirm:
If you need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.