Setting up contract templates is essential to mitigate legal risks and work more efficiently, but it can initially be a time-consuming task. At least until now. With our new template generator, you can now upload your contract templates to the platform, and they will automatically be transformed into our data-rich format and added to the overview of your templates.
How does the template generator work?
Choose Templates tab from the top main menu, and click on the button called Upload documents.
You will then be redirected to a Typeform questionnaire where you must provide the following details:
- Whether or not there is any personal data in the template. In case there is, please remove all the personal data from the template before moving on. To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you must minimize the spread of personal data.
- Mark exactly which fields must be editable. We advise you to use brackets [Like this instance] to mark which fields must be editable and what their default value will be.
- When you have removed all the personal data and marked the editable fields, you can then upload your template by adding a file.
- Submit the file you want to convert to a Contractbook template
- Upload your company's logo (for document branding)
- Add email address: the template(s) will be available on the account associated with this email
- Add additional email address: provide the email of those who also need access to the template
- Add additional comments
Click OK (or press Enter) without filling in the field if any of the steps above are not relevant to you
- Your submission is now completed and will be delivered to you as soon as possible
The template will then be sent to our experts who will turn it into a Contractbook-native template and customize its design to your own.
The new template will be available on your Contractbook profile within one working day and you will be notified about that via email.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.