Forget paperwork. Put your contracts on autopilot
Thanks to a dynamic and data-rich format, Contractbook unlocks business intelligence in your contracts and enables you to build automated workflows.
What do you get with Contractbook?
- Automation builder: Create your own automated workflows without the need for developers.
- Drafter questionnaires: Create simple questionnaires based on contract templates and use them to automate your contract creation process. Save time on tedious manual work and spend it on something more valuable.
- Automated contracts storage: Automatically share your contract with a stakeholder or move your contracts to the right private folder.
- Automated renewal: Have your contracts renew themselves by sending out a new contract automatically when the first expires.
- Approval automation: Automatically notify the relevant approver before sending the contract for signature.
- Review automation: Automatically notify the relevant reviewer as soon as a contract draft is created.
- Automated sharing: Automatically share a new contract draft with the relevant collaborators as soon as it has been created.
- Automated data collection: Autogenerate signed versions of your contracts by collecting the necessary from the recipient data through simple Drafter questionnaires.
- Custom automated workflows: Use custom tasks in your contract automation to achieve a completely tailored automation. As one example, you can automatically create a new invoice task when a sales contract is fully signed.
- Powered-up sales agreements: Create drafts from predefined templates and automatically assign actions to the right stakeholders.
- Vendor upload flows: Highlight key information in your uploaded documents and assign tasks to the right stakeholders based on that information.
- Upload signed contracts to storage: Automate document storage in Google Drive, Dropbox, and more with Contractbook.
- Templates: Create your own customized and dynamic contract templates directly on the platform. Or get access to hundreds of useful premade Contractbook templates.
- Comments: Add and resolve comments to a document. Use them to negotiate deals, correct mistakes, and improve collaboration and transparency by mentioning the relevant parties.
- Template generator: Generate and upload templates to your Contractbook account by using a simple questionnaire.
- Sync with Gmail: Search your Gmail account for legal documents and have them automatically uploaded to your Contractbook account.
- Legacy Contract Migration: Upload legacy signed agreements to the platform and set up Automatic Tasks and Automations.
- Document sharing: Share drafts or contracts safely with the relevant stakeholders to increase transparency and collaboration. Or use Shared Spaces to work on your Templates in collaboration with others.
- OCR: All of your uploaded documents will be scanned in a way that makes the data searchable.
- Auto-detected tasks management: Contracts generate tasks throughout their entire lifecycle. Define and manage your legal obligations to your contracts to ensure they are executed.
- Tasks lists: Get the complete overview of all your tasks and obligations in a well-designed dashboard.
- Send hundreds of contracts at once: You can use Contractbook to automate that process by sending multiple contracts at once. No more one-by-one sending, eliminate that human error.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.