Forget paperwork. Put your contracts on autopilot
Contractbook is an all-in-one contract automation platform that allows you to create, sign, and share your drafts and contracts in a single streamlined flow.
Thanks to a dynamic and data-rich format, Contractbook unlocks business intelligence in your contracts and enables you to build automated workflows.
What do you get with Contractbook?
- Automation builder: Create your own automated workflows without the need for developers.
- Drafter questionnaires: Create simple questionnaires based on contract templates and use them to automate your contract creation process. Save time on tedious manual work and spend it on something more valuable.
- Automated contracts storage: Automatically share your contract with a stakeholder or move your contracts to the right private folder.
- Automated renewal: Have your contracts renew themselves by sending out a new contract automatically when the first expires.
- Approval automation: Automatically notify the relevant approver before sending the contract for signature.
- Review automation: Automatically notify the relevant reviewer as soon as a contract draft is created.
- Automated sharing: Automatically share a new contract draft with the relevant collaborators as soon as it has been created.
- Automated data collection: Autogenerate signed versions of your contracts by collecting the necessary from the recipient data through simple Drafter questionnaires.
- Custom automated workflows: Use custom tasks in your contract automation to achieve a completely tailored automation. As one example, you can automatically create a new invoice task when a sales contract is fully signed.
- Smart Templates creation and Conversion: Turn any of your pre-existing templates into a dynamic searchable format with the use of Data and Metadata Fields.
- Data and Metadata library: Use the library to filter based on different contract types or contract workflows such as HR, Compliance, NDA, DPA, Employment, Sales, and more.
- Powered-up sales agreements: Create drafts from predefined templates and automatically assign actions to the right stakeholders.
- Vendor upload flows: Highlight key information in your uploaded documents and assign tasks to the right stakeholders based on that information.
- Comments and Suggestions: Add and resolve comments and suggestions. Use them to negotiate deals, correct mistakes, and improve collaboration and transparency by mentioning the relevant parties.
- Legacy Contract Migration: Upload legacy signed agreements to the platform and set up Automatic Tasks and Automations.
- Document sharing: Share drafts or contracts safely with the relevant stakeholders to increase transparency and collaboration. Or use Shared Spaces to work on your Templates in collaboration with others.
- OCR: All of your uploaded documents will be scanned in a way that makes the data searchable.
- Auto-detected tasks management: Contracts generate tasks throughout their entire lifecycle. Define and manage your legal obligations to your contracts to ensure they are executed.
- Tasks lists: Get the complete overview of all your tasks and obligations in a well-designed dashboard.
- Send hundreds of contracts at once: You can use Contractbook to automate that process by sending multiple contracts at once. No more one-by-one sending, eliminate that human error.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.