Can I bulk download all my contracts as PDFs?
You must request a bulk download of all your signed contracts from our Support Team, as this cannot be done directly in the Contractbook app.
It is a service only paying users can request, and it requires a custom one-time service fee that depends on your exact demand.
If you have more than 100 contracts that need to be downloaded for a specific reason, and this cannot be done manually from your end, please contact us in our Support Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you further.
All Contractbook users can always open and download the contracts stored on our platform.
What details should I provide for a bulk-download request?
- Granted access to the account
- The signed contracts can be downloaded in bulk only after granting our team access to the right Contractbook account.
- Here is how to grant access to the account from your Profile Settings.
- Documents location:
Should all documents from your account be downloaded or just documents existing in a given folder?
How do I get access to the downloaded documents?
- All downloaded in bulk signed contracts will be directly sent to the email address of the Contractbook account from which they were extracted (the one you stated in the requirements from the list above)
- The completion of the bulk download varies in time and can take several days - the process is manual and requires extra resources from our developers.
- Please be mindful and patient until the final confirmation of the completion of your request.
- You will get access to a Google Drive folder storing all downloaded contracts.
- Access to the folder will only be allowed to the email address belonging to the Contractbook account they downloaded from, and you will get a password to get logged in to Google Drive with the correct permission to access the folder.