Contractbook in-app automation builder offers you a variety of automation workflows and integrations with your tech stack that you can use to empower your contract management without the need for developers.
This is one of the most powerful tools, allowing you to create your own customized automated workflows without coding.
Which plan do I need to build my own Automations?
How can I access the No Code Automation Builder?
- Click on Automations from the top menu and open My automations page from the left-hand side. You can then choose to Create New from the upper right-hand corner of the page:
Which workflows can I automate with the help of the Automation Builder?
Here are some of the workflows you can automate on your own:
- Approval task automation
- Reminders automation
- Review task automation
- Custom task automation
- Flow of tasks automation
- Create a draft automation
- Move to a private folder automation
- Add to a shared folder automation
- Share document automation
- Create new drafts automatically upon questionnaire completion
- Trigger automation when a task is done
- Trigger automation when a document is sent for signature
- Automatically upload vendor documents
- Use Party and Signee variables in your automations
- Transform Data (lookup tables) - automation action
- Trigger automation when a task due date is reached
What else can I do with Automations?
All automations allow you full customization by configuring their steps.
- For example, you can choose to automatically add all your signed sales agreements to a shared folder and then automatically assign a reminder for a renewal task one year from the contract's signature.
- You can use logic in your automations, which helps you activate the next action step, only if certain variable conditions meet your criteria.
- Automating your workflows, help you solve all the manual work from start to end without missing important deadlines.
- Automated tasks and reminders added to your contracts can guarantee that you are always ahead of the curve.
Is there a way to build automations directly in my documents?
- To ease the automation process for you, we have included an Automations dashboard view on a document level.
- Just open a Draft, Template, Pending, or Signed contract, click on Automations in the right-hand sidebar and you will view any already applied automated workflows, or easily build one of the recommended ones.
- Simply click on the suggested workflow from the list of shortcuts, and start customizing the premade automation template until it fits your use case:
If you need additional information or assistance with your automations, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.