There will be a difference in how your data fields look in Create and Preview modes in the body of your contracts.
- This is how they look when you are in Create mode:
- Once you switch to Preview mode, you will see the default value of the field as a part of the body text without any highlights and additional color coding:
- You can fill in the value of all data fields in Create mode with and without the activated full-text editing toggle:
- If you are not allowed to fill in their values, it means that you are only permitted to view the contract and must request higher shared permission.
- To move on to the next available in the contract body data field, click on the tab key command.
How can I recognize which data fields are required?
The required property of data fields will be visible only in the edit mode of the contract and not in the preview:
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.