Here are the steps of this configuration:
- Choose to set up the automation with the “Draft created” trigger and select Any draft
- Add the first action: "Share document" and grant Collaborator X access to Fill the document
- Now add the second action: "Share document" and grant Collaborator X the Full access role
- Save and Publish the automation
As a result of running this type of automation, Collaborator X would have Full access permission granted on any newly created draft.
How does automation with several “Share document” actions work?
It simply checks whether the contract has already been shared with the selected collaborator and updates their permission accordingly.
This automation setup may be useful to either upgrade the permission rights of a collaborator or downgrade it.
Can I remove collaborators via automations?
It is not possible to remove collaborators entirely using the "Share document" action in the Automation Builder.
- This can be done manually.
If you want to read more about unsharing access permissions to your shared drafts, click here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.