How can I delete a contract draft I have created?
You can delete any drafts you have created individually or in bulk by following a few simple steps.
- Go to your Contracts menu and find the draft/s you want to delete.
- To delete a single draft, click on the three grey dots on the right-hand side of the contract title and choose Delete from the drop-down menu.
- If you wish to delete more drafts at once, you can select them in bulk and choose the option to Delete from the pop-up setting bar, as shown below.
- Confirm the complete deletion as a final step:
How can I delete a contract draft someone else created?
- You need to have Full access permissions in the draft that someone else has created to be able to delete it fully.
- If the draft creator has allowed you this type of access, you can follow the same steps as above to initiate a complete deletion.
Can a team owner delete contract drafts of team members?
- Team owners have access to all team members' contracts by default.
- To view any of the team documents, they can access the Team's folder and select the name of the relevant owner.
- Nevertheless, Team Owners cannot edit or delete team members' documents by default.
- To delete a contract draft created by any of the team members, the owner still needs to receive Full Access permission shared by the document's owner.
Read more about the other types of editing permissions used in shared drafts here.
For fully signed agreements, you need to submit a request to our Support team, following the instructions in this article.