What's new in Contractbook
Exporting your contracts in CSV. file
Once satisfied with the custom contracts view created by applied columns and filters, you can export it to an external CSV. format.
This can be useful for the following use cases:
For further analytic purposes, which can be performed in Excel or BI tools.
To share it with other members of the company in a more accessible and commonly used format in the company.
For audit purposes.
Export all contracts with data from your AI import view.
Apply filters and export the view.
Export all your contracts.
Export to share with other employees from the same organization → sharing modal with others.
Read more about this new feature and how to use it here.
Drag&drop contract view columns directly from the table level!
Usability improvement makes your contract view's management smoother and faster. Use the new functionality to rearrange columns more easily.
New relative filters for dates in your contract view!
You can now select a specific custom date or apply one of the ranging options relative to the current date.
Read more about the dates filters you can apply to the listed contracts in the tabular overview here.
Send reminders for signature directly from your contract view!
You are now able to customize all pending signature reminders by sending an email to the signee without leaving the contract view.
Read more about this new functionality of the contract view here.
New AI capability!
Get specific source information for all data fields in your AI-imported contracts.
- You will now get AI-generated explanations for every data field extracted by your AI Import directly in the contract sidebar.
- Data field explanations will help you verify all AI-extracted data fields with ease.
- These new tooltips will quickly verify extracted data by pointing you to the right part of the imported contract or explaining how any given field was created.
Read more about the AI import and its new capability here.
Say Goodbye to NemID in Contractbook
After October 31st, NemID will be completely phased out in Denmark. Following this date, MitID will be the sole electronic identity provider.
Below is a summary of what the NemID shutdown implies:
- NemID will be removed after October 31st as an option to sign contracts in Contractbook.
- If you have NemID set up as a default signature for a given template, please change it to a different method. You can find instructions here.
- If you have NemID set up as a signature in one of your automations, please change it to a different method. You can find instructions here.
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.