How can I sign a contract I received?
If you receive a contract, you will get notified via email and in-app (if you already use our platform).
- Here is an example of what the email notification looks like:
- If you cannot find the email notification in your inbox, search for the request's sender email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already a user in Contractbook, you can also find the Pending contract on the Home page, under the "Ready for my signature" section:
- You can start the signing process by Clicking on Open contract in your email or Review and Sign from the Home page.
- This will lead you to the Contractbook platform, where you can follow the task line at the top of the document.
- Depending on the type of signature requested by the sender of the contract, there will be either 3 or 4 steps for you to go through.
- In some cases, the sender will allow you to choose from multiple types of signatures.
- You can select the one you wish to use with a single click:
- Here are the steps of signing a contract with the most commonly used and default in Contractbook signature - SMS verification
- By following the blue progress line at the top of the document, you can keep an eye on how far in the signature process you are
- Once you have reached the final step and signed the contract, you will be notified by a Success message in the following pop-up window:
- Once all required signatures are completed, you will also receive an email notification of the completed signature. You can use the email to View the signed agreement on Contractbook and utilize the features included for free in your Recipient plan:
What happens after I have signed a contract?
- If you do not have a Contractbook account yet, receiving a contract automatically allows you to sign up for our recipient plan.
- Read our step-by-step guide on creating your freemium account here.
- Your signed contracts will be stored under your account.
- You can keep your documents stored in Contractbook for Free and add Tasks manually or automatically based on found in your documents' dates.
- Furthermore, you can upload files and sign them in Contractbook.
- You can always find them under the Documents menu tab - Signed section.
If you need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.