How can I sign a contract I received?
If you receive a contract, you will get notified via email and in-app (if you already use our platform).
- Here is an example of what the email notification looks like:
- If you cannot find the email notification in your inbox, search for the following email address: email@example.com.
- If you are already a user in Contractbook, you can also find the Pending contract on the Home page, under the "Ready for my signature" section:
- You can start the signing process by Clicking on Open contract in your email or Review and Sign from the Home page.
- This will lead you to the Contractbook platform, where you can follow the task line at the top of the contract.
- Depending on the type of signature requested by the sender of the contract, there will be either 3 or 4 steps for you to go through.
- In some cases, the sender will allow you to choose from multiple types of signatures.
- You can select the one you wish to use with a single click:
- Here are the steps of signing a contract with the most commonly used and default in Contractbook signature - SMS verification.
- By following the blue progress line at the top of the contract, you can keep an eye on how far in the signature process you are.
- Once you have reached the final step and signed the contract, you will be notified by a success message in the following pop-up window:
- Once all required signatures are completed, you will also receive an email notification of the completed signature.
- The email notification lets you download the contract as a PDF to your local drive.
- You can use the email to View the signed contract and utilize the features included for free in the Recipient plan unless you are on a paid plan with us:
What happens after I have signed a contract?
- If you do not have a Contractbook account yet, receiving a contract automatically allows you to sign up for our recipient plan.
- Read our step-by-step guide on creating your freemium account here.
- Your signed contracts will be stored under your account.
- You can keep your contracts stored in Contractbook for Free and add Tasks manually or automatically based on your obligation dates.
- Furthermore, you can upload files and sign them in Contractbook.
- You can always find them under the Contracts menu - using the contract view.
If you need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.