As a recipient of a contract, you will receive an email from Contractbook with a link, which leads you to the platform and allows you to use it for Free:
How can I suggest changes to a contract instead of signing it?
- After Opening the contract, you will be able to Read and Sign, Reject, or Request changes to it before you sign:
- If you click on Suggest changes, you will be allowed to write down your suggestion:
- This message will be automatically sent back to the contract's creator, allowing them to Edit and Resend the contract to you:
What can I do if I do not want to sign a contract sent to me?
- If you do not want to sign an agreement sent to you, you can click on Dismiss agreement, which will result in a Rejected contract under the Sender's account:
How can I sign a contract with SMS verification?
- If the type of required signature is the default for all Contractbook drafts - SMS verification - you must sign with a code received via SMS.
- You can confirm the phone number after accessing the link leading to the contract from your email inbox and can always change it by clicking on the grey label under the message "Change phone number."
- The SMS code needed to enter to sign will then be sent to the new phone number you have chosen:
Read more about Receiving and Signing a contract here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.