With our enhanced full-text search, it is possible to find drafts, contracts, and templates based on specific variable search criteria.
Which fields can I use as search criteria?
Party and signee details:
- Including email, reference, company or personal registration number, address, company representative, and title.
Data and metadata fields:
- Metadata fields are always only internally visible to all members of the same company.
- Any other text from the contract body and title.
- The contract creator's name.
Contracts and templates search field
- In the Contracts or Templates tab of the main menu, you can find the Search field from the left-hand sidebar:
With the enhanced full-text search, you cannot only do specific body text searches, but you can also combine those keywords and sentences with specific signees, creators, and titles.
- If you click on the Templates tab in the main menu, you will also be able to locate the search bar at the left-hand side of the screen:
Search from any Contractbook page
- You can execute a search from everywhere on your Contractbook platform by pressing CTRL+K or CMD+K or simply by clicking on the small search icon in the top navigation bar on the left-hand side of your email address:
- By allowing you this search feature, we want to make Contractbook a place where you can quickly discover and execute various actions from the comfort of your keyboard.
How to use Contractbook enhanced full-text search?
- Despite their format, all your uploaded, imported, or Contractbook-native documents will be scanned by a special method that makes all their variables, dates, and data searchable.
- You can utilize our OCR (Optical character recognition) feature to search for keywords and sentences in your stored files.
- Contractbook OCR also works in union with our enhanced full-text search engine, which means you can search for specific data points in all your stored documents, whether they are Contractbook-native or contracts with external origin.
Organize your drafts, contracts, and templates in folders after search
You can also utilize the enhanced full-text search features to organize your contracts.
If you still need additional information or assistance, contact us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by email.