Why share my Contractbook documents with external collaborators?
Sharing documents safely with the relevant stakeholders increases both transparency and collaboration.
- Allow external collaborators to have full managerial rights over a draft you own: full access permission will allow document collaborators to share documents and manage them in the same way as the document owner.
- Create centralized automations by sharing drafts with full access permissions: only one person from the team has to set up automations which will then work across the entire team.
- Allow contract recipients to fill in editable fields: There is no need to gather tons of information from contract recipients anymore. Simply share a contract draft with the recipient before you finally send it for signature and allow them to fill in editable fields themselves.
- Get your contract reviewed before signing: Do you need your lawyer or a colleague to review a contract before you sign it? Just share the draft with them and choose View and Comment on document permission.
- Give third parties viewing permissions to already sent for signature contracts.
If you want to learn how to share a draft, click here. For more details on contract sharing, keep reading this article.