What is legacy contract migration?
This is the process of bulk uploading and enriching your legacy contracts as part of preparing your new Contractbook account.
Click here to learn more from our specialists.
How can I get started with migrating legacy contracts?
Add all your existing sales or employment contracts in PDF, JPEG, or PNG format to one folder
If you are migrating both employment and sales contracts, create separate folders for each type of agreement
- You can add up to 500 contracts in each folder
Send a zipped folder to your dedicated Contractbook Success Manager via email (.zip), WeTransfer (up to 2GB), or by using a Google Drive link
- The main folder you provide to us can also contain subfolders, but please note that replicating the folders' structure in your Contractbook account is not currently possible with our legacy migration service
- Inform your Customer Success Manager about the Contractbook account you would like the contracts migrated to
What happens after I have submitted the folder?
Your Customer Success Manager will send you a Google Sheet formatted with all your contracts' metadata, no later than 48 hours after your folder submission.
- Each row of the G-Sheet will represent a single contract from your folder
- Each column of the G-Sheet will contain all the data fields in each of the contracts
- The columns will differentiate depending on your contract's type (Sales or Employment)
- Fill out only the columns you would like to convert into data fields within your contracts
- The format for all date fields is YYYY-MM-DD
- Send the G-Sheet back to your dedicated Customer Success Manager
- On a call with your Implementation Specialist, you will discuss which data field column(s) should be used to create auto-tasks and who it should be assigned to
Where can I find the migrated contracts?
- Log in to your Contractbook account
- Access your documents from the main menu and click on signed - you will find all your legacy contracts listed under this tab
- Open any of the contracts and you will find the relevant data fields and values at the top of the document's body.
- Head to your tasks dashboard to find an overview of all available tasks with their attributes, deadlines, and alerts.
- Use the task sidebar to create additional tasks and reminders based on the extracted dates from the signed agreements.