Automatic tasks for your Document Attachments
Visibility of your Documents Version History
Discover how to use the "Version visible to" section of your documents' sidebar here. This allows you to review who, besides you, can visit previously edited versions of your documents:
- Did you share a contract and want to monitor the visibility of changes within the contract Click here to learn how easy it is.
- Or do you use Shared folders to collaborate on your documents? Here is the overview of the documents' version history and its visibility in all documents stored across shared folders.
Tag Collaborators in Comments
Learn here how to tag collaborators who need to review, approve, or edit anything in a contract draft before it is sent for signatures.
Guides for New Recipients
- Our new Signature Manual will help you or your Recipients who use Contractbook for the first time learn more about the steps needed to successfully sign a contract.
New Guides for your Automated Workflows
- Click here for our simple step-by-step guide on how to build your Contractbook to HubSpot automation from scratch.
- See here the steps that will guide you on how to configure an approval flow that makes sure nothing deviates from defined template standards.
- Click here for details on how to enable your legal or operations team to take full control of automated workflows.
Our New Packages
- Check out our Foundation Plan for a centralized, sophisticated, simple contract management process across your organization.
Find out more about our Growth Plan for a multi-team, multi-user, contract management process across your organization.
- Or dive into our Enterprise Plan's complete list of features for custom integrations and analytics for multi-tier contract management processes across your entire company.
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.