What's new in Contractbook
AI imported contracts and data field verification
- One new addition to your AI import feature ✨
- You can now verify the imported data fields in each of your legacy contracts one by one or in bulk from the import sidebar within your contracts.
- Verify the imported contracts by single or multiple selection options:
- Read more about this feature and the complete list of capabilities you can gain here.
Dismiss your AI import view
- You can now easily dismiss any of the AI imports in your Contract view in one single click.
- Read more about this and everything else you need to know when importing your legacy contracts with our AI here.
Extended data field capabilities in automations
- It is no longer necessary to choose a specific template or contract to access data field variables in automations.
- It is no longer required to create distinct automation for each of your templates to utilize their specific data fields.
- Here are all the triggers and actions that support this new automated feature:
Read more about the default data field automations here.
New automation trigger! ✨
- There is no need to waste time refreshing the contract history anymore.
- Once any of the signing parties opens your pending contract, you can be automatically notified about it in Slack or any other automation action that fits your internal processes.
Read more about the new trigger and how to use it across your automated workflows here.
Inline editing of data directly from your contract view
- You can now edit the values of your contract data straight from the Contract view.
- Add custom reminders for all date data fields in the future without leaving the Contract view.
- Create new contract data directly from your Contract view.
- Easily rename drafts and AI-imported contracts from the Contract view in a single click! 🎉
Read more about this new feature and how to use it here.
- You can now see the total number of data fields used across all documents while adding a new data field column to your Contract View or when filtering by data fields.
Stay tuned for more Contractbook updates in our newsletter. Click here to sign up.