- Sign with a click (Available Worldwide)
- SMS verification (Available Worldwide)
- Draw a signature (Available Worldwide)
- NemID Private (Denmark)
- NemID employee certificate - code card (Denmark)
- NemID employee certificate - key file (Denmark)
- MitID Low (Denmark)
- MitID Substantial (Denmark)
- BankID (Norway)
- BankID on mobile (Norway)
- BankID on the same device (Sweden)
- BankID on other mobile device (Sweden)
- BankID (Finland)
- Mobile ID (Finland)
You can read more about the validity of digital signatures here.
What signature types can I use in Denmark?
With the introduction of MitID, there is a new signature type that is designed as a replacement for NemID in 2023:
How can I send my contract?
Now you are ready to send the contract to all recipients and sign yourself as well if you are one of the Signees.
- To get to this final step, after you have chosen the signature method and type, you can click on Send and sign if you are one of the Signees
- Below is an example of how to use one of our most commonly chosen signature types "Sign with a click". You will be invited to confirm the signature by "long-pressing" the green confirmation button:
- In case you have chosen that Only others will be signing the contract, you will be able to click on a green button called Send for signatures
- And if you are the only one who will be signing, the button will be named Sign - when completed, your contract will transition from Pending to Signed
How can I sign a contract as a Recipient?
- As a Recipient, you can select the signature type you prefer from a multiple-choice list the Sender has provided you with, or sign with the specific signature type they have selected for you
- You can also Request changes in the contract sent to you if you want to replace the default requested signature type on the document
- Below is an example of completing the "Draw a signature" as a contract Recipient:
- If you are not representing the only and last required in the contract signatures, be aware that the flow will look different than above, as the contract will still remain Pending. Below is this example when completing the signature with "SMS verification code" which is Contractbook default signature type:
You can click here to learn more about signing documents in Contractbook as a Recipient.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.