- Sign with a click (Available Worldwide)
- SMS verification (Available Worldwide)
- Draw a signature (Available Worldwide)
- MitID Substantial (Denmark)
- BankID (Norway)
- BankID on mobile (Norway)
- BankID on the same device (Sweden)
- BankID on other mobile device (Sweden)
- BankID (Finland)
- Mobile ID (Finland)
You can read more about the validity of digital signatures here.
What signature types can I use in Denmark?
With the introduction of MitID, there is a new signature type that is designed as a replacement for NemID in 2023:
How can I send my contract?
Now you are ready to send the contract to all recipients and sign yourself if you are one of the Signees.
- To get to this final step, after you have chosen the signature method and type, you can click Send and sign if you are one of the signees.
- Below is an example of using one of our most commonly chosen signature types, "Sign with a click."
- You will be invited to confirm the signature by "long-pressing" the green confirmation button:
- If you have chosen that only others will sign the contract, you can click a green button called Send for signatures.
- And if you are the only one signing, the button will be named Sign - when completed, your contract will transition from pending to signed.
How can I sign a contract as a recipient?
- As a Recipient, you can select the signature type you prefer from a multiple-choice list the Sender has provided you with or sign with the specific signature type they have selected for you.
- You can also Request changes in the contract sent to you if you want to replace the default requested signature type on the document.
- Below is an example of completing the "Draw a signature" as a contract recipient.
- You can choose to save the hand-drawn signature for the future and use it next time you are signing with the same method in Contractbook:
- If you are not representing the only and last required in the contract signatures, be aware that the flow will look different than above, as the contract will remain Pending.
- Below is this example when completing the signature with "SMS verification code," which is Contractbook default signature type:
Click here to learn more about signing documents in Contractbook as a recipient.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.