You can sign a .pdf, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx. file by turning it into a Contractbook-native contract directly in-app.
- After you open a new contract, click on the Upload attachment field and select the file.
- Then, proceed with the steps of creating a contract by following our guide.
How can I add an attachment in the top section of my contract?
- If you need an attachment to appear in the upper part of your contract, you can use the Attachment button from the draft editor's features:
Can I use the data from my attached files in Contractbook?
- All attachments you upload within the body of your contracts will later be read by our special smart reader, and the OCR feature will make them searchable.
- This makes all dates within attachments usable for future Tasks automation and Reminders configuration.
- Click here to read more about the date extraction feature in all your Contractbook contracts.
You can add multiple attachments to a single contract:
What is the maximum allowed width of the attached images?
Our editor width is limited to a maximum of 1080 px.
You can upload images of any dimensions within a file size of 45MB, and their width will always be at a maximum of 1080px.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.