You can control the following settings across all templates
Set the default signature:
- You can set the default signature on a template level.
Which signature method will be the default one in my automations?
- Your automatically created draft will be sent for signatures with the default SMS verification method.
- The signature type you select in the automation builder will overwrite the one selected on the template level:
Contract language option:
- This refers to the label language for the template. After completion, this language will be used on all drafts created from the template.
- It will be visible to all recipients of drafts and contracts made from the template, in downloads of drafts and contracts created from the template, and in the Preview mode of the template itself.
Changing the draft's language:
Should you need to change the label language for a specific draft instead of the template, you can do that in the details sidebar menu in the draft:
Add drafts to a shared folder option:
Add drafts to a shared folder
- If you have already created any shared folders, you can ensure all drafts designed from your template are automatically added to a specific one.
Save your new template
Make sure to click on the blue button called Save changes in the upper right-hand corner, and your new template will appear under the Templates tab from the main menu.