Smart reader and full-text documents search
Contractbook Smart Reader is directly connected to the search bar in your contracts and templates overview.
- Our Smart Reader accepts and fully scans handwritten notes as well.
- All your attachments will be scanned with the same technology, too, and made fully searchable.
- This includes party and signee details, contract creator's details, titles, and body.
- Once the contract's text has been extracted, you can use our Enhanced Full-text search engine to identify contracts based on particular data and metadata fields.
- The date extraction feature enables you to create Tasks and Automated Reminders for all of your important contract dates.
If you have any supporting documentation to be attached to a contract, you can streamline the entire process without even leaving Contractbook platform.
Contractbook Smart Reader does not discriminate language because the text is "scripted."
This means that disregarding the language of your contract, you can find keywords by using our search engine. You can read more about OCR technology here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.