To benefit from your digital contract management journey in the best way possible, we have prepared this article about the most important Contractbook features you and your team will be using on the platform.
If you prefer a video walkthrough Contractbook platform from our experts, click here otherwise, keep reading.
- The activity feed shows you all of your own and your teammates' activities in chronological order and allows you to access the related to each activity document in one click:
- In the Templates tab of the main top menu, you can find predefined contract templates and adjust them to your needs. Alternatively, you can create your own templates from scratch.
- In the Templates menu tab, you will also have the possibility to view all your Spaces, add templates to them and manage your collaborators' permissions:
- In the Documents tab of the main menu, you can see all your drafts and contracts in different stages - Pending, Signed, and Rejected.
- In addition, from the Documents tab, you will be able to find all your private folders and access the documents available in them too.
- In the overview, you will have the option to apply Contractbook filters and sorting options for a more specific search.
- The purpose of the Document tab is to provide you with an overview of all your contracts, so you can easily take the necessary action.
- You can organize your documents in private and shared folders and further share drafts and contracts with your collaborators.
What is the difference between drafts and templates?
- Templates are reusable and can be used for creating numerous contracts. Templates are meant to be more static and without case-specific information.
- Drafts are contracts in the making. You can create a draft from a template or from scratch. All contracts created in Contractbook will be a draft at some point in the contract creation process.
- You can add comments to drafts, mention your collaborators and change their permissions in a shared draft.
- In the Team tab of the main menu, as a Team owner, you can add your teammates to a team, add permission levels and start collaborating in a convenient way that facilitates greater transparency within your organization.
- In the Documents tab, you will be able to access your team's folder and see all shared with you documents within it.
- The Activity feed will give you an overview of all team interactions with Contractbook platform organized in chronological order for complete transparency.
- Team Owners can manage the team by setting up permissions and inviting team viewers or members.
- Contractbook automation builder helps you manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single place. Automate every part of it without having to ever code and focus on growing, not copy-pasting:
- Connect Contractbook to the rest of your tech stack to increase collaboration and transparency in your organization.
- For example, connect with your CRM system to automate the entire sales journey for a faster, more cost-efficient process that really scales.
- Under your Profile Settings, you can edit your account details, manage your contacts, 2FA security login, email, and in-app notifications, grant account access for troubleshooting, generate a unique API key for your Contractbook integrations and more:
If any functionality you want to use is not currently accessible to you, it might be part of a different plan. Read more about our pricing and plans here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.