To benefit from your digital contract management journey in the best way possible, we have prepared this article about the most important Contractbook features you and your team will use on the platform.
- The activity feed shows you all of your own and your teammates' activities in chronological order and allows you to access the related to each activity document in one click:
Data and metadata fields
- Play around with the data fields sidebar in your documents.
- Add new data fields.
- Explore our data library of the most common contract Data fields. In our library, you can filter based on different contract types or contract workflows, such as HR, Compliance, NDA, DPA, Employment, Sales, and more.
- Learn how to use the Default Data and Metadata fields and what is the difference between them.
- In the Templates tab of the main top menu, you can find predefined contract templates and learn how to create Smart Templates and enrich them with Data fields.
- You can also test our Smart Templates conversion and turn any of your pre-existing templates into a dynamic searchable format using Data and Metadata Fields.
- Set up conditional clauses in the document body using dynamic templates.
- In the Templates menu tab, you will also have the possibility to view all your Spaces, add templates to them and manage your collaborators' permissions:
- In the Documents tab of the main menu, you can see all your drafts and contracts in different stages - Pending, Signed and Rejected.
- In addition, from the Documents tab, you can find all your private folders and access the documents available.
- In the overview, you can apply Contractbook filters and sorting options for a more specific search.
- The purpose of the Document tab is to provide you with an overview of all your contracts, so you can easily take the necessary action.
- You can organize your documents in private and shared folders and further share drafts and contracts with your collaborators.
What is the difference between drafts and templates?
- Templates are reusable and can be used for creating numerous contracts. Templates are meant to be more static and without case-specific information.
- Drafts are contracts in the making. You can create a draft from a template or from scratch. All contracts created in Contractbook will be a draft at some point in the contract creation process.
- You can add comments to drafts, mention your collaborators and change their permissions in a shared draft.
- In the Team tab, as a Team owner, you can add your teammates to a team, add permission levels and start collaborating in a convenient way that facilitates greater transparency within your organization.
- In the Documents tab, you can access your team's folder.
- The Activity feed will give you an overview of all team interactions with Contractbook platform organized chronologically:
- Contractbook automation builder helps you manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single place. Automate every part of it without having ever to code and focus on growing, not copy-pasting:
- Connect Contractbook to the rest of your tech stack to increase collaboration and transparency in your organization.
- For example, connect with your CRM system to automate the entire sales journey for a faster, more cost-efficient process that really scales.
- Under your Profile Settings, you can edit your account details, manage your contacts, 2FA security login, email, and in-app notifications, grant account access for troubleshooting, generate a unique API key for your Contractbook integrations, and more:
If any functionality you want to use is not currently accessible, it might be part of a different plan. Read more about our pricing and plans here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us anytime by contacting our Support Team.